The Distinguished Paper Award goes to three papers:
- Formal Language Recognition with the Java Type Checker by J. Gil and T. Levy
- Program Tailoring: Slicing by Sequential Criteria by Y. Li, T. Tan, Y. Zhang, and J. Xue
- Transactional Tasks: Parallelism in Software Transactions by J. Swalens, J. De Koster, and W. De Meuter
The Distinguished Artifact Award goes to Staccato: A Bug Finder for Dynamic Configuration Updates by J. Toman and D. Grossman.
The Distinguished Poster Award goes to two posters:
- Language-Independent Fuzz Testing with Probabilistic, Generative Models by J. Patra and M. Pradel
- Staccato: A Bug Finder for Dynamic Configuration Updates by J. Toman and D. Grossman
Finally, the ECOOP Test of Time Award goes to Eliminating virtual function calls in C++ programs by Gerald Aigner and Urs Hölzle that appeared at ECOOP ’96.
Congratulations to all the authors!
The list of accepted papers has been announced. Congratulations to the lucky authors!
We are happy to announce that 11 workshops will be co-located with ECOOP this year. Check the Workshops page to find out more!
|ECOOP Awards announced!Wed 20 Jul 2016|
|Registration now openFri 13 May 2016|
|Accepted PapersFri 22 Apr 2016|
|Accepted WorkshopsMon 22 Feb 2016|