The Distinguished Paper Award goes to three papers:
- Formal Language Recognition with the Java Type Checker by J. Gil and T. Levy
- Program Tailoring: Slicing by Sequential Criteria by Y. Li, T. Tan, Y. Zhang, and J. Xue
- Transactional Tasks: Parallelism in Software Transactions by J. Swalens, J. De Koster, and W. De Meuter
The Distinguished Artifact Award goes to Staccato: A Bug Finder for Dynamic Configuration Updates by J. Toman and D. Grossman.
The Distinguished Poster Award goes to two posters:
- Language-Independent Fuzz Testing with Probabilistic, Generative Models by J. Patra and M. Pradel
- Staccato: A Bug Finder for Dynamic Configuration Updates by J. Toman and D. Grossman
Finally, the ECOOP Test of Time Award goes to Eliminating virtual function calls in C++ programs by Gerald Aigner and Urs Hölzle that appeared at ECOOP ’96.
Congratulations to all the authors!
ECOOP/CurryOn registration is now open!
Hurry up, for some registration options, there is a limited number of available tickets.
The list of accepted papers has been announced. Congratulations to the lucky authors!
We are happy to announce that 11 workshops will be co-located with ECOOP this year. Check the Workshops page to find out more!
Follow this link.
|ECOOP Awards announced!Wed 20 Jul 2016|
|Registration now openFri 13 May 2016|
|Accepted PapersFri 22 Apr 2016|
|Accepted WorkshopsMon 22 Feb 2016|