Note: FULL and Curry On slots are almost sold out, hurry up!
- All deadlines are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), e.g., the time in Boston, USA.
- Each registration option includes coffee breaks and lunches for the corresponding days. Lunches will be served at the conference venue.
- Extra dinner tickets for the ECOOP banquet and for the Curry On party can be purchased for 100 Euro (e.g., for accompanying persons).
- Student volunteers and NSF-supported attendees have free ECOOP+ registration.
- The Doctoral Symposium on Sunday July 17 is open only to Ph.D students.
- 1-Day registrations can be purchased for Sunday July 17, Monday July 18, or Tuesday July 19. There is no 1-Day registration option for the ECOOP days (Wednesday July 20 through Friday July 22).
- Students are required to provide proof of full-time student status at the time of registration. Instructions will be provided along with the registration confirmation.
- Curry On will have a different badge than ECOOP/Workshops/Summer School. FULL registration kits include both badges.