Registered user since Thu 20 Aug 2015
Name: Tobias Wrigstad
Bio: I am an associate professor at Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
Affiliation: Uppsala University
Personal website: http://wrigstad.com
Research interests: Type systems, programming language design and implementation, object-oriented and functional programming, concurrent programming and automatic parallelization, active objects, meta-programming, dynamic programming languages, ownership types and aliasing.
ECOOP 2016 Activities
- Author of Towards Enabling Low-Level Memory Optimisations at the High-Level with Ownership Annotations within the IWACO-track in IWACO
- Author of Kappa: Insights, Current Status and Future Work within the IWACO-track in IWACO
- Author of Reference Capabilities for Concurrency Control within the Posters-track in ECOOP 2016
- Author of Reference Capabilities for Concurrency Control within the Research Track-track in ECOOP 2016
- Committee Member in Program Committee for IWACO
- Committee Member in Program Committee for ECOOP 2016 Research Track
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile